There were reports going around from the past few weeks that young hero, Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a complete multi-starrer along with his uncle Venkatesh.
The latest we hear is that the project is indeed on and noted writer Kona Venkat is making the project work along with a few others noted producers in the industry.
Kalyan Krishna of Soggade and Rarandoi fame is all set to direct this film. If everything goes as planned, the project will start once Venky and Chay wrap up their respective projects.
Watch out this space to find out more details of this project.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser