There were reports going around from the past few weeks that young hero, Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a complete multi-starrer along with his uncle Venkatesh.
The latest we hear is that the project is indeed on and noted writer Kona Venkat is making the project work along with a few others noted producers in the industry.
Kalyan Krishna of Soggade and Rarandoi fame is all set to direct this film. If everything goes as planned, the project will start once Venky and Chay wrap up their respective projects.
Watch out this space to find out more details of this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?