It’s well-known that the Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, will be sharing screen space once again after Premam in a multi-starrer. Titled Venky Mama, this crazy project will be directed by Sardaar and JLK fame Bobby. The project was launched in June.
The latest update is that the regular shoot for Venky Mama will begin from August 8. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role opposite Venkatesh. On the other hand, Rakul Preet has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Chay. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi