It’s well-known that the Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo, Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, will be sharing screen space once again after Premam in a multi-starrer. Titled Venky Mama, this crazy project will be directed by Sardaar and JLK fame Bobby. The project was launched in June.
The latest update is that the regular shoot for Venky Mama will begin from August 8. Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi is rumored to be in talks for the leading lady’s role opposite Venkatesh. On the other hand, Rakul Preet has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Chay. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man