After scoring two back-to-back hits, Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana Daggubati has completed a hat-trick of hits in 2017 with his recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The movie’s unit held a success meet last night and the film’s director Teja revealed an interesting incident.
Teja revealed that Rana’s uncle Venkatesh was the first person to watch NRNM ahead of its release. After watching the movie, Venky left without talking much about the film. But on the same night, he called up Teja at around 10 pm and thanked him for giving Rana a hit. Venky apparently told Teja that he was not getting sleep as the film kept haunting him.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race