After scoring two back-to-back hits, Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana Daggubati has completed a hat-trick of hits in 2017 with his recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The movie’s unit held a success meet last night and the film’s director Teja revealed an interesting incident.
Teja revealed that Rana’s uncle Venkatesh was the first person to watch NRNM ahead of its release. After watching the movie, Venky left without talking much about the film. But on the same night, he called up Teja at around 10 pm and thanked him for giving Rana a hit. Venky apparently told Teja that he was not getting sleep as the film kept haunting him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships