We all know that super star Venkatesh is playing the role of a common man in the most anticipated multi-starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ which also features powerstar Pawan Kalyan as Lord Krishna. The latest news is that Venkatesh has turned stylist and is picking his own costumes for this film.
Venky is said to be giving his own style to this role and is personally handpicking different shades of short Kurtas. Sources say that Venky will be seen in much more stylish and classy avatar in this film.
Kishore Pardhasani is directing this film and it features Shriya as the female lead. Anoop Rubens composes music and PC Sriram is the cinematographer in this film which is slated for a release during Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity