Venkatesh and remakes go hand in hand. Probably, no other actor in the south has acted in more remakes than Venky did. After appearing in the Hindi remake of Oh My God, the star actor is all set to plan for yet another remake.
Going into details, on his recent trip to Mumbai, Venky happened to watch the Madhavan starrer ‘Sala Khadoos’ and was bowled over with the film. Sources close from Venky reveal that he is very keen on remaking the film in Telugu.
Now that Venky is opting for mature roles off late, this film will be apt for his age and star status. If everything goes well, Venky will be seen reprising the role of a retired boxer. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled