Senior star Victory Venkatesh is one actor who constantly tries to push the boundaries of his craft with each movie. The actor will soon be seen in a rugged avatar in Guru, which is releasing on March 31st. Venky is already in talks with Puri Jagannadh and a few other directors for his next project.
Now, an interesting buzz has been doing the rounds that efforts are being made to rope in Venky to reprise the iconic Barrister Parvatheesam character from the 1924 Telugu literary classic, Barrister Parvatheesam, written by noted author Mokkapati Narasimha Sastry.
The details about the makers who are attempting this adaptation are still under wraps. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates about this interesting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here