Senior star Victory Venkatesh is one actor who constantly tries to push the boundaries of his craft with each movie. The actor will soon be seen in a rugged avatar in Guru, which is releasing on March 31st. Venky is already in talks with Puri Jagannadh and a few other directors for his next project.
Now, an interesting buzz has been doing the rounds that efforts are being made to rope in Venky to reprise the iconic Barrister Parvatheesam character from the 1924 Telugu literary classic, Barrister Parvatheesam, written by noted author Mokkapati Narasimha Sastry.
The details about the makers who are attempting this adaptation are still under wraps. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates about this interesting project.
- Local US distributors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic
- Trivikram continues Aravindha Sametha sentiment for AA19