The makers of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, are all set to kick-start shooting from tomorrow (Feb 24). As per the latest updates, Venky Mama’s first schedule will begin in Thatipaka near Rajahmundry in East Godavari district.
Apparently, Venky Mama’s team will be canning several important scenes in a two-week-long schedule in the picturesque Godavari village. Venkatesh will flag off the film’s first schedule, while Chay will be joining the team soon. The Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo will once again be seen as Uncle and nephew in the film.
While RX100 actress Payal Rajput will be romancing Venky, Raashi Khanna has been paired opposite Chay in this Bobby directorial. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory’s TG Vishwaprasad will be jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?