The makers of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, are all set to kick-start shooting from tomorrow (Feb 24). As per the latest updates, Venky Mama’s first schedule will begin in Thatipaka near Rajahmundry in East Godavari district.
Apparently, Venky Mama’s team will be canning several important scenes in a two-week-long schedule in the picturesque Godavari village. Venkatesh will flag off the film’s first schedule, while Chay will be joining the team soon. The Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo will once again be seen as Uncle and nephew in the film.
While RX100 actress Payal Rajput will be romancing Venky, Raashi Khanna has been paired opposite Chay in this Bobby directorial. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory’s TG Vishwaprasad will be jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes