The makers of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, are all set to kick-start shooting from tomorrow (Feb 24). As per the latest updates, Venky Mama’s first schedule will begin in Thatipaka near Rajahmundry in East Godavari district.
Apparently, Venky Mama’s team will be canning several important scenes in a two-week-long schedule in the picturesque Godavari village. Venkatesh will flag off the film’s first schedule, while Chay will be joining the team soon. The Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo will once again be seen as Uncle and nephew in the film.
While RX100 actress Payal Rajput will be romancing Venky, Raashi Khanna has been paired opposite Chay in this Bobby directorial. Suresh Babu, Kona Venkat and People Media Factory’s TG Vishwaprasad will be jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- I owe NTR a super hit: Harish Shankar
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?