Senior hero, Venkatesh and his nephew Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited family drama, Venky Mama is carrying good buzz among the trade circles. As the film is gearing up for a December 13th release, the curiosity among the audience is mounting up with each passing day.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s pre-sales at the US box office started on a positive note. According to the reports, so far, the film has generated $11,640 from 32 locations through advance bookings. As the film has three more days to hit the screens, the premiere numbers are expected to end on a strong note.
Directed by Bobby, Venky Mama has Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput as the female leads
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya