Senior hero, Venkatesh and his nephew Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited family drama, Venky Mama is carrying good buzz among the trade circles. As the film is gearing up for a December 13th release, the curiosity among the audience is mounting up with each passing day.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s pre-sales at the US box office started on a positive note. According to the reports, so far, the film has generated $11,640 from 32 locations through advance bookings. As the film has three more days to hit the screens, the premiere numbers are expected to end on a strong note.
Directed by Bobby, Venky Mama has Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput as the female leads
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai