Venky Mama, the much-awaited multi-starrer featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, released yesterday and received a decent response from critics. However, Daggubati and Akkineni fans lapped up the film big-time, and the result is a career best opening for both Venky and Chay.
On its day one, Venky Mama collected a theatrical share of Rs 7.02 crore. The film registered highest day one openings in the uncle-nephew duo’s careers. The film played to houseful shows across many B and C centres in the twin Telugu states. With no major competition around, the film is expected to pack a punch at the box-office over the weekend.
Below are Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & Telangana collections:
|Nizam||Rs 2.29 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.60 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.87 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.60 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.37 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.72 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.27 Cr|
|Total AP and TS Day 1 Share||Rs 7.02 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting