It’s been a while since there has been an official update on Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya starrer Venky Mama. With both the actors being busy with their films Majili and F2, except for a launch, nothing else has quite progressed on the film’s end.
But now, an official announcement on the film’s schedule has been made. The film, which is apparently going to star Raashi Khanna as the lead will go on to the sets from February 24 and will have both Venkatesh and Chaitanya in participation.
Director KS Ravindra aka Bobby has been in intense pre-production of the film for a while now.
Articles that might interest you:
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon