It’s been a while since there has been an official update on Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya starrer Venky Mama. With both the actors being busy with their films Majili and F2, except for a launch, nothing else has quite progressed on the film’s end.
But now, an official announcement on the film’s schedule has been made. The film, which is apparently going to star Raashi Khanna as the lead will go on to the sets from February 24 and will have both Venkatesh and Chaitanya in participation.
Director KS Ravindra aka Bobby has been in intense pre-production of the film for a while now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Nithiin – Macherla Niyojakavargam appeals to all sections of the audience
- Huge promotional campaign planned for Liger
- Liger actress to join the sets of Rajini’s Jailer tomorrow?
- Singer Armaan Malik says this film made him speechless
- Star actress continues shooting despite having dengue
- Victory Venkatesh to play a cameo in this romantic fantasy film?