It’s been a while since there has been an official update on Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya starrer Venky Mama. With both the actors being busy with their films Majili and F2, except for a launch, nothing else has quite progressed on the film’s end.
But now, an official announcement on the film’s schedule has been made. The film, which is apparently going to star Raashi Khanna as the lead will go on to the sets from February 24 and will have both Venkatesh and Chaitanya in participation.
Director KS Ravindra aka Bobby has been in intense pre-production of the film for a while now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019