It’s been a while since there has been an official update on Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya starrer Venky Mama. With both the actors being busy with their films Majili and F2, except for a launch, nothing else has quite progressed on the film’s end.
But now, an official announcement on the film’s schedule has been made. The film, which is apparently going to star Raashi Khanna as the lead will go on to the sets from February 24 and will have both Venkatesh and Chaitanya in participation.
Director KS Ravindra aka Bobby has been in intense pre-production of the film for a while now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?