For the last couple of weeks, the unit of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, has been shooting some crucial army backdrop scenes in the picturesque Kashmir valley. The Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew will be seen as an uncle and nephew in the film too.
As per the latest updates, Venky Mama’s ongoing schedule will be wrapped up on June 13. The film’s next schedule will take place in Hyderabad without a long break. A major portion of the film’s talkie part will be completed with this schedule.
Payal Rajput is romancing Venky and Raashi Khanna has been paired with Chay in this Bobby directorial. Suresh Babu and People Media Factory’s TG Vishwaprasad are jointly producing the film. The film is tentatively scheduled to hit screens on September 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death