Victory Venkatesh and Power Star Pawan Kalyan are working together for a new multi-starrer. This is an official remake of the Bollywood super hit ‘Oh My God’ and regular shooting will commence from May. Right now, the film’s pre-production work is currently going on.
Pawan Kalyan will be playing the role of God in the film and Venkatesh will be seen as a middle class guy. Daggubati Suresh Babu and Sharath Marar will produce the film jointly on Suresh Productions and Northstar Entertainment banner.
The production unit is confident about the release date of the film and it has been announced as October 2nd.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success