Today, senior hero Victory Venkatesh celebrates his 56th birthday. On this occasion, the makers of Venky’s upcoming movie, Guru, unveiled a few posters in which Venky was looking rugged and intense with a bulky, chiseled body for his role as a boxing coach.
In his birthday interview given to a popular Telugu news daily, Venky revealed the diet regime that resulted in his beefy avatar. Venky said he trained under the supervision of his nephew Rana’s fitness trainer Kunal Gir for several months.
Venky further said he consumed only high protein and low carbs food in limited quantities but at frequent intervals apart from hitting the gym throughout the shooting of Guru. Venky said he is quite happy with his image makeover.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style