We have already reported that Maruthi and Victory Venkatesh will be teaming up for their next film. Speculations have been going around that the movie will be titled Radhakrishna, although no official announcement has been made by the team.
According to our sources, Venky will be playing the role of a comedy cop in this one. It will be a full length family entertainer and Nayathara will reportedly be seen as the leading lady. Maruthi, who is fresh from the success of Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy, is keen on directing this one.
Venkatesh, who was last seen in Gopala Gopala, is quite happy with the script and is excited about working for this movie. It will go on sets on December 16th. Keep watching this space for more updates
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan