Hollywood biggie Aladdin, starring Will Smith as Genie, is releasing in India on May 24. This much-awaited fantasy drama is directed by Hollywood director Guy Ritchie and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Interestingly, F2 stars Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej have dubbed fo Genie and Aladdin respectively.
Now, the latest updates coming in from a source close to Disney India reveal that Venky will be leaving his fans and audiences impressed with his terrific dialogue modulation. This is the first time that Venky has dubbed for another star and he seemed to have really rocked the show with his dialogue delivery. Well, fans will have to wait until the film’s release to ‘hear’ Venky.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi achieves yet another rare feat
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D