Hollywood biggie Aladdin, starring Will Smith as Genie, is releasing in India on May 24. This much-awaited fantasy drama is directed by Hollywood director Guy Ritchie and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Interestingly, F2 stars Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej have dubbed fo Genie and Aladdin respectively.
Now, the latest updates coming in from a source close to Disney India reveal that Venky will be leaving his fans and audiences impressed with his terrific dialogue modulation. This is the first time that Venky has dubbed for another star and he seemed to have really rocked the show with his dialogue delivery. Well, fans will have to wait until the film’s release to ‘hear’ Venky.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet