Senior star Venkatesh and leading actress Nayanthara have been a successful on-screen pair. Recently, Venky and Nayan were seen in Babu Bangaram. If the latest buzz is anything to go by, this start pair will be teaming up once again.
Recently, there were reports that Venky’s next project after he wraps up Kishore Tirumala’s Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu will be directed by Krish. The latest buzz is that Krish has been in talks with Nayan, his Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum heroine, to sign her on for the leading lady’s role.
Nayan, who is reportedly impressed with the film’s plotline, is keen on working on the project. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar