Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that Venky is currently in talks with Jeethu Joseph, the Malayali director who helmed the path-breaking family thriller, Drishyam, which was remade in Telugu featuring Venky.
Apparently, Jeethu narrated a storyline to Venky recently and the actor, who was impressed with Jeethu’s story, asked him to prepare the full script. More details about this project will be revealed in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal