On the eve of Victory Venkatesh’s birthday, the producers at Haarika & Haassine Creations surprised everyone by announcing a film starring Venky in Trivikram’s direction. The film is expected to go on floors after Trivikram wraps up NTR’s film.
According to the latest reports, the Venky-Trivikram film will be an official remake of the hit Bollywood courtroom drama, Jolly LLB 2. Apparently, producer S Radhakrishna had acquired the remake rights of this Akshay Kumar-starrer long back. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement regarding the Telugu remake.
Meanwhile, Venky will be seen in a special cameo in Trivikram’s soon to be released Sankranthi entertainer, Agnyaathavaasi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s craze doubles-He’s being loved, Pan-India
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Jan-Mar 2020-These films failed to click
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC