On the eve of Victory Venkatesh’s birthday, the producers at Haarika & Haassine Creations surprised everyone by announcing a film starring Venky in Trivikram’s direction. The film is expected to go on floors after Trivikram wraps up NTR’s film.
According to the latest reports, the Venky-Trivikram film will be an official remake of the hit Bollywood courtroom drama, Jolly LLB 2. Apparently, producer S Radhakrishna had acquired the remake rights of this Akshay Kumar-starrer long back. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement regarding the Telugu remake.
Meanwhile, Venky will be seen in a special cameo in Trivikram’s soon to be released Sankranthi entertainer, Agnyaathavaasi.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side