Star hero Venkatesh is waiting for the shootings to resume so that he could wrap up Asuran’s remake, Naarappa. After this, Venky has F3 with Anil Ravipudi.
Before Naarappa, Venky was in talks with two directors – Trinadha Rao Nakkina and Tharun Bhascker. After several months of buzz, both the projects went into oblivion and Venky began Naarappa.
Now, the Venky-Trinadha Rao Nakkina film is back in the news. Apparently, Trinadha Rao is ready with a hilarious comedy entertainer for the Daggubati hero. If things go well, the project will be bankrolled by Venky’s brother Suresh Babu. Let’s wait for the official announcement for some clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya