Senior star Venkatesh’s upcoming sports drama, Guru, has been the talk of the town ever since the film’s first look posters and teasers featuring a rugged and mean looking Venky were out a couple of months ago.
Now that the film is slated for an early summer release, the makers are closing the business deals for whopping amounts. According to the latest update, Guru’s satellite rights have been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a handsome Rs.6.50 crores.
This intense, emotional drama is directed by Sudha Kongara and produced by Shashikanth. Ritika Singh, who played the female lead in the film’s original Saala Khadoos, is reprising herself.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu