Two years ago on this date, one of India’s legendary filmmakers Dr. D Ramanaidu breathed his last. The Daggubati family and the entire film fraternity are fondly remembering the legend on his second death anniversary.
In a moving Facebook post, Ramanaidu’s younger son and senior hero Venkatesh wrote, “I was lucky to have him as my father. He was my backbone and so much more and I miss him now and forever.. You will always be remembered in our hearts Nanna garu”.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu