Hero Venkatesh surprised everyone by deciding to star in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Tamil crime drama, Asuran. Even bigger surprise was that he chose his SVSC director Sreekanth Addala, who’s known for his soft, light-hearted family entertainers, to helm this crazy remake.
Asuran is a rustic period village drama and the makers of the Telugu version are making enough changes to suit the sensibilities of Telugu audiences. Apparently, Venky himself is taking a special care and is suggesting some key changes to Sreekanth and his team.
The pre-production work is underway already and an official launch will take place very soon. Suresh Babu and Asuran’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will be jointly producing the movie. Shriya is rumored to have been signed on to play the female lead. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood