Hero Venkatesh surprised everyone by deciding to star in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Tamil crime drama, Asuran. Even bigger surprise was that he chose his SVSC director Sreekanth Addala, who’s known for his soft, light-hearted family entertainers, to helm this crazy remake.
Asuran is a rustic period village drama and the makers of the Telugu version are making enough changes to suit the sensibilities of Telugu audiences. Apparently, Venky himself is taking a special care and is suggesting some key changes to Sreekanth and his team.
The pre-production work is underway already and an official launch will take place very soon. Suresh Babu and Asuran’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will be jointly producing the movie. Shriya is rumored to have been signed on to play the female lead. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya