Over the past few years, senior hero Venkatesh has slowed down on his filmy assignments considerably. Instead, the reclusive star chose the path of spirituality. Venky’s previous film, Guru, was released in March this year.
In his latest media interaction, Venky revealed how he utilizes the free time. Venky said that he had visited the famous Ramana Maharshi Ashram recently and spent a lot of time there. “I quietly go wherever I want to and return, without making a fuss out of it,” Venky said.
On the movies front, Venky’s next film with Teja will be launched on December 13, on the occasion of his 57th birthday. “There are quite a few interesting projects in the pipeline,” Venky added further.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bigg Boss contestant buys a house
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?