‘Vennela 1.5’ , the sequel to the very popular comedy flick ‘Vennela, is all set for release on September 14th as per the latest news which we have received. The movie has been directed by Vennela Kishore, who made his debut as an actor with ‘Vennela’. The film’s principal shooting was completed almost a year ago. Dynamic producer Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of ‘Dookudu’, bought out the film for a good price and made extensive changes to the film to make it more appealing.
Chaitanya Krishna and Monal Gajjar are the lead pair. Vennela Kishore and Brahmanandam provide the comedy in key roles. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next