After delivering back to back blockbusters, director Sreenu Vaitla has lost his success streak and has been facing a series flops from the past few years. Currently, he is busy shaping up the script for his 2007 hit, Dhee’s sequel.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the team is planning to rope in happening comedian Vennela Kishore as a replacement for Brahmanandam in the sequel. Vishnu Manchu, who did the lead role in the first part will be continuing the same in the sequel too.
Vishnu Manchu will bankroll the film under his 24 Frames banner. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy