After delivering back to back blockbusters, director Sreenu Vaitla has lost his success streak and has been facing a series flops from the past few years. Currently, he is busy shaping up the script for his 2007 hit, Dhee’s sequel.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the team is planning to rope in happening comedian Vennela Kishore as a replacement for Brahmanandam in the sequel. Vishnu Manchu, who did the lead role in the first part will be continuing the same in the sequel too.
Vishnu Manchu will bankroll the film under his 24 Frames banner. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe