Vennela Kishore is one comedian who has gained immense popularity all over. He is a part of every film these days and directors are writing special roles for him in Telugu films.
In tomorrow’s release, Mahanubhavudu, the star comedian plays an NRI called Kishore and his confrontation scenes with Sharwanand are said to be quite hilarious.
Incidentally, Vennela Kishore played a crucial role in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy which was also directed by Maruhi. It will be very interesting to see how his role has been written in this film.
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release