Vennela Kishore is one comedian who has gained immense popularity all over. He is a part of every film these days and directors are writing special roles for him in Telugu films.
In tomorrow’s release, Mahanubhavudu, the star comedian plays an NRI called Kishore and his confrontation scenes with Sharwanand are said to be quite hilarious.
Incidentally, Vennela Kishore played a crucial role in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy which was also directed by Maruhi. It will be very interesting to see how his role has been written in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Akhil’s next in no mood to compromise
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer