Vennela Kishore is one comedian who has gained immense popularity all over. He is a part of every film these days and directors are writing special roles for him in Telugu films.
In tomorrow’s release, Mahanubhavudu, the star comedian plays an NRI called Kishore and his confrontation scenes with Sharwanand are said to be quite hilarious.
Incidentally, Vennela Kishore played a crucial role in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy which was also directed by Maruhi. It will be very interesting to see how his role has been written in this film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry