Venom – Let There be Carnage, the much-awaited Marvel superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character, Venom, had its theatrical release in many international markets on September 30. The Tom Hardy-starrer is enthralling both adults and young audiences across the world.
Venom – Let There be Carnage will have a grand theatrical release in India on October 14. Along with the English version, the movie will also release in several regional Indian languages including Telugu. The movie will have a wide release in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Venom – Let There be Carnage is the second film in Sony’s Spider Man Universe and the sequel to Venom (2018). Produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel and Tencent Pictures, the film is being distributed by Sony Pictures in India.
Tom Hardy is making a comeback to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom. Also starring Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris and Woody Harrelson, the film has been directed by Andy Serkis and has its story written by Tom Hardy and Kelly Marcel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?