Like we said a few weeks ago, 2014 is witnessing an unprecedented involvement of TFI in Andhra Pradesh politics. So many actors are directly or indirectly participating in the upcoming general elections and the latest person to join the political bandwagon is Venu Madhav.
The popular comedy actor has met TDP President Chandra Babu Naidu today and requested a ticket for the upcoming general elections. Venu Madhav claimed that his association with the TDP is 20 years old and he expressed optimism about getting a ticket.
The actor is interested in contesting from the Nalgonda area. So far, the TDP has not made any announcement in this regard and it remains to be seen whether Venu Madhav’s wish will be granted by the TDP boss.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief