Venu Udugula, the young filmmaker who made his directorial debut with the movie Needi Naadi Oke Katha, received the prestigious T Krishna Memorial Best Debut Director Award from Megastar Chiranjeevi, K Raghavendra Rao and N Shankar at the Telugu Directors’ Day function.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, the talented director tweeted, “So blessed to receive the T Krishna Memorial Best Debut Director Award by the hands of Mega star Chiranjeevi garu, K.Raghavendra Rao garu and N Shankar garu.”
After the success of Needi Naadi Oke Katha, Venu Udugula is all set to make another movie which is touted to be a love story. The movie will star Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi in the lead roles. While the pre-production formalities are in full swing, the makers are waiting for Rana’s dates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?