Comedy hero Venu Thottempudi’s ‘Ramachari’ is all set for its theatrical release on May 17th. Venu will be seen as a secret agent in this comedy entertainer. Eeswar Reddy is the director of this film and Kamalini Mukherjee is the heroine.
The movie is based on the Malayalam super hit ‘CID’. Brahmanandam, Ali, L.B.Sri Ram, Raghubabu and Giribabu are playing important roles. Manisarma has composed the music.
The film has been in the cans for quite some time and it is finally seeing the light of day. Venu is quite confident about the film and he is hoping to kickstart his film career once again with this project.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims