The shooting of Mega heroine Niharika Konidela’s debut film is underway in Hyderabad. Tentatively titled Okka Manasu, this new age romantic drama has young hero Naga Shaurya as the male lead. Rama Raju of Mallela Theeram fame is directing this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar along with a popular news channel.
As per the latest update, versatile actor Prakash Raj has been roped in to play an important role that carries the film’s narrative forward. Apparently, Prakash Raj was highly impressed with his character and gave his nod to play the role of Naga Shaurya’s father in the film.
Prakash Raj will join the film’s unit during the Araku schedule, which will kickstart on 23rd November.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser