The shooting of Mega heroine Niharika Konidela’s debut film is underway in Hyderabad. Tentatively titled Okka Manasu, this new age romantic drama has young hero Naga Shaurya as the male lead. Rama Raju of Mallela Theeram fame is directing this film which is being produced by Madhura Sreedhar along with a popular news channel.
As per the latest update, versatile actor Prakash Raj has been roped in to play an important role that carries the film’s narrative forward. Apparently, Prakash Raj was highly impressed with his character and gave his nod to play the role of Naga Shaurya’s father in the film.
Prakash Raj will join the film’s unit during the Araku schedule, which will kickstart on 23rd November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s first look from Bunny-Trivikram’s film unveiled
- Baahubali screened to a packed house at London’s Royal Albert Hall
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun