Tanekella Bharani, the versatile actor cum writer, made a huge impact in the Telugu film industry with his different roles and typical scripts. He is one of the admired senior artists in Tollywood. As a writer, he penned dialogues and scripts for few movies.Recently, he tried his luck in the direction department as well with ‘Mithunam’.
As per the latest buzz, after a long gap, he will give a full length script for an upcoming movie titled Mrudula. This movie is said to be a woman-centric flick and Amyra Dastur, the Bollywood actress, will play the lead role in this flick. This movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer. More details regarding this project will be out soon.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?