Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is not only a fine actor but also lends his hand in charity, social service and village adoption through his Prakash Raj Foundation. And now, the actor is batting for the protection of wildlife and nature.
It is well-known that Prakash Raj’ Foundation has joined hands with the Karnataka government and Suvarna News channel as the brand ambassador for Save Wildlife campaign.
Prakash Raj recently released a video in which he urged everyone to not be reticent and to protect nature, the people around and of course themselves.
— Chitraloka.com (@chitraloka) April 20, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel