Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life and legacy of the iconic yesteryear heroine Savithri, has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. Keerthy Suresh is reprising Savithri in this period drama.
As per the latest updates, stalwart actor Prakash Raj is all set to join Mahanati’s shoot from tomorrow. Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of Chakrapani, the legendary producer who had made numerous classics on the legendary Vauhini Productions banner.
Mahanati is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna Dutt and her father and senior producer Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi Films banner. Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan will also be seen in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release