Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life and legacy of the iconic yesteryear heroine Savithri, has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. Keerthy Suresh is reprising Savithri in this period drama.
As per the latest updates, stalwart actor Prakash Raj is all set to join Mahanati’s shoot from tomorrow. Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of Chakrapani, the legendary producer who had made numerous classics on the legendary Vauhini Productions banner.
Mahanati is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna Dutt and her father and senior producer Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi Films banner. Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan will also be seen in important roles.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya