Versatile artiste Prakash Raj has lashed out at Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his silence on journalist Gauri Lankesh’s murder and the events that took place afterwards in his speech at the inaugural ceremony of the 11th state meet of DYFI.
Prakash Raj also criticized the people who have been celebrating Gauri’s murder. “Gauri’s killers may not have been caught yet, but what is more distressing is those who celebrated her death. We may not be able to see Gauri’s killers but we can see those who have spewed vitriol. People who our Prime Minister follows are also among them. We have a Prime Minister who shuts his eyes to this,” Prakash Raj said.
“I am a renowned actor, do you think I will not be able to detect when you are acting. At least show me some respect, considering the fact that I am an actor and I will be able to tell what is the truth and what is acting,” Prakash Raj added.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment