Versatile artiste Prakash Raj played a crucial police officer’s role in Sukumar’s 2007 film, Jagadam. Now, exactly a decade later, Prakash Raj will be teaming up with Sukumar for the director’s ongoing film with Ram Charan.
Apparently, Sukumar has scripted a superb role and he could think of no one but Prakash Raj for it. Even Prakash Raj gave his nod immediately, the reports say. The actor will take part in the film’s second schedule.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Samantha and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget village entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?