Versatile artiste Prakash Raj played a crucial police officer’s role in Sukumar’s 2007 film, Jagadam. Now, exactly a decade later, Prakash Raj will be teaming up with Sukumar for the director’s ongoing film with Ram Charan.
Apparently, Sukumar has scripted a superb role and he could think of no one but Prakash Raj for it. Even Prakash Raj gave his nod immediately, the reports say. The actor will take part in the film’s second schedule.
This as-yet-untitled movie also stars Samantha and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget village entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date