Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is a thrilled man these days and the reason is not just his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam, but also the much talked about movie, Sila Samayangalil, which will be premiering at the Golden Globe Awards in early October.
There’s more to Prakash Raj’s tryst with this prestigious film fest as he will be dining with Hollywood actress Sharon Stone and forty international journalists and critics after the premiere. Prakash Raj says that he is quite proud that an Indian actor is getting an honour like this and that he is eager to know how the Hollywood stars will receive the film.
- Will NOTA’s failure effect Taxiwaala’s opening?
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019