Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is a thrilled man these days and the reason is not just his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam, but also the much talked about movie, Sila Samayangalil, which will be premiering at the Golden Globe Awards in early October.
There’s more to Prakash Raj’s tryst with this prestigious film fest as he will be dining with Hollywood actress Sharon Stone and forty international journalists and critics after the premiere. Prakash Raj says that he is quite proud that an Indian actor is getting an honour like this and that he is eager to know how the Hollywood stars will receive the film.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut