Versatile artiste Prakash Raj is a thrilled man these days and the reason is not just his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam, but also the much talked about movie, Sila Samayangalil, which will be premiering at the Golden Globe Awards in early October.
There’s more to Prakash Raj’s tryst with this prestigious film fest as he will be dining with Hollywood actress Sharon Stone and forty international journalists and critics after the premiere. Prakash Raj says that he is quite proud that an Indian actor is getting an honour like this and that he is eager to know how the Hollywood stars will receive the film.
- Sai Dharam Tej-Gopichand’s movie from July
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?