Today, versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned 51 and he celebrated his birthday in his adopted village Kondareddipally, far from all the glitz and gloss. Prakash Raj cut his birthday cake and celebrated along with kids and villagers of Kondareddipally, a remote village which he adopted to develop into a smart village.
On this occasion, Prakash Raj also laid foundation to the new public school building. Yesterday, the multifaceted artiste inaugurated drinking water facility for the villagers. Ever since Prakash Raj adopted Kondareddipally, he has developed the village roads, built new toilets and improved civic amenities and hygiene. A true way of ‘giving back to life’ indeed.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood