Coronavirus has struck India as two cases have been registered in Delhi and Hyderabad. Many are worried about this deadly disease and the government is doing its best to stop this disease from spreading.
Meanwhile, so many health tips are being advised by many and now, Bollywood veteran actor gave an interesting tip to avoid this disease.
Anupam Kher in his tweet says not to shake hands with everyone and only wish them in the age-old manner of saying Namaste with folded hands. This looks interesting and we need to see how many use this practice in the coming days.
Of late I am being told by lots of people to keep washing hands to prevent any kind of infection. I do that in any case. But also want to suggest the age old Indian way of greeting people called #Namaste. It is hygienic, friendly & centres your energies. Try it. 🙏🙏 #caronavirus pic.twitter.com/ix7e6S8Abp
— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) March 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- After 22 years, Shah Rukh to play this special role in Atlee film
- Vijay Deverakonda to resume Puri’s film soon
- This young starlet decides to stick to South cinema
- Sharwa’s crazy project to be launched on this date
- Top Bollywood banner trying hard for Prabhas dates