Young actor Nikhil Siddharth’s forthcoming film Shankara Bharanam has been in the news ever since it was announced. As per the latest reports, the makers have roped in veteran Bollywood actor Sanjay Mishra to play a pivotal role in the film.
Currently, shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace and some key scenes are being shot in the old city area of Hyderabad. Directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam, Nanditha Raj will be seen romancing Nikhil in the film. Popular writer Kona Venkat is producing this romantic thriller.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone