On Monday, the news broke out that veteran Bollywood actor-director-writer-comedian Kader Khan died after a prolonged illness in Canada. However, soon, his son Sarfaraz confirmed the news wasn’t true. But by Tuesday, morning, a new update had to be sent out.
At 4 a.m, Toronto time, the actor, also a renowned Quran scholar, passed away at a hospital in the Canadian capital.
Aged 81, the well-known actor passed away and is now survived by his wife Hajra, son Sarfaraz and his family.
Kader Khan is known to have done a variety of roles through his career that saw him in over 300 films with notable appearances in Daag, Mr. Natwarlal, Satte Pe Satta, Coolie, Sarfarosh and several others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next