Veteran actor Mada Venkateswara Rao who was recently admitted to Apollo due to health issues has passed away. Born in 1950, he was initially an engineer who slowly started his career as a stage artist and then entered films.
His break came when Bapu casted him in his films, the most memorable being ‘Muthyala Muggu’ where his small but strong appearance has left an impact. His next break came for his role in Dasar Narayana Rao’s ‘Chillara Kottu Chittamma’ and he later went on to act in over 50 films. He was known for his roles as a comedian.
Suffering with health issues for the past few months, he breathed his last on October 24th. 123Telugu mourns for the loss. May Mada Venkateswara Rao’s soul rests in peace and deepest condolences to his family
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood