Veteran actor Mada Venkateswara Rao who was recently admitted to Apollo due to health issues has passed away. Born in 1950, he was initially an engineer who slowly started his career as a stage artist and then entered films.
His break came when Bapu casted him in his films, the most memorable being ‘Muthyala Muggu’ where his small but strong appearance has left an impact. His next break came for his role in Dasar Narayana Rao’s ‘Chillara Kottu Chittamma’ and he later went on to act in over 50 films. He was known for his roles as a comedian.
Suffering with health issues for the past few months, he breathed his last on October 24th. 123Telugu mourns for the loss. May Mada Venkateswara Rao’s soul rests in peace and deepest condolences to his family
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years