After several speculations, the suspense on Andhra Pradesh State Film Television and Theatre Development Corporation’s Chairman has ended finally. The AP government today appointed veteran actor Vijay Chander as the Chairman of the APFTDC.
Telidevara Vijay Chander is popular for his roles as Shirdi Sai Baba in Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mahathyam and Jesus Christ in Karunamayudu. He played key roles in Kalyan Ram’s 118 and Balakrishna’s NTR biopic this year. Vijay Chander has been a loyal supporter of AP CM YS Jagan for a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?