After several speculations, the suspense on Andhra Pradesh State Film Television and Theatre Development Corporation’s Chairman has ended finally. The AP government today appointed veteran actor Vijay Chander as the Chairman of the APFTDC.
Telidevara Vijay Chander is popular for his roles as Shirdi Sai Baba in Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mahathyam and Jesus Christ in Karunamayudu. He played key roles in Kalyan Ram’s 118 and Balakrishna’s NTR biopic this year. Vijay Chander has been a loyal supporter of AP CM YS Jagan for a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot