After several speculations, the suspense on Andhra Pradesh State Film Television and Theatre Development Corporation’s Chairman has ended finally. The AP government today appointed veteran actor Vijay Chander as the Chairman of the APFTDC.
Telidevara Vijay Chander is popular for his roles as Shirdi Sai Baba in Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mahathyam and Jesus Christ in Karunamayudu. He played key roles in Kalyan Ram’s 118 and Balakrishna’s NTR biopic this year. Vijay Chander has been a loyal supporter of AP CM YS Jagan for a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act