After several speculations, the suspense on Andhra Pradesh State Film Television and Theatre Development Corporation’s Chairman has ended finally. The AP government today appointed veteran actor Vijay Chander as the Chairman of the APFTDC.
Telidevara Vijay Chander is popular for his roles as Shirdi Sai Baba in Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mahathyam and Jesus Christ in Karunamayudu. He played key roles in Kalyan Ram’s 118 and Balakrishna’s NTR biopic this year. Vijay Chander has been a loyal supporter of AP CM YS Jagan for a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film