Veteran actress Radhakumari passed away today morning after suffering a cardiac arrest. She was 70. The actress is the wife of veteran actor Ravi Kondala Rao and she has acted in more than 500 films. Radhakumari is known for her superb portrayal of ‘bamma’ roles. Her performance in Krishna Vamsi’s ‘Chandamama’ is memorable.
She is survived by her husband and son. Ravi Kondala Rao is in Dubai and he has started for Hyderabad upon hearing the news of her demise.
123telugu.com expresses its condolence at the untimely death of Smt. Radhakumari and prays that her soul may rest in peace.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”