Veteran actress Radhakumari passed away today morning after suffering a cardiac arrest. She was 70. The actress is the wife of veteran actor Ravi Kondala Rao and she has acted in more than 500 films. Radhakumari is known for her superb portrayal of ‘bamma’ roles. Her performance in Krishna Vamsi’s ‘Chandamama’ is memorable.
She is survived by her husband and son. Ravi Kondala Rao is in Dubai and he has started for Hyderabad upon hearing the news of her demise.
123telugu.com expresses its condolence at the untimely death of Smt. Radhakumari and prays that her soul may rest in peace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller