Yesteryear heroine Sumalatha was once a popular heroine and acted in numerous hit Telugu films like Veta, Swayam Krushi, Pasivadi Pranam and Sruthi Layalu etc. Her pairing with Megastar Chiranjeevi was highly popular among fans. Sumalatha’s last Telugu film was Nagarjuna’s Boss.
Now, nearly a decade later, Sumalatha will be making her comeback in Telugu films with Allu Sirish’s upcoming family entertainer, Srirastu Subhamastu. Sumalatha will be essaying a crucial role in the film and needless to say, she will be flooded with offers in Telugu thanks to her mesmerizing presence.
Srirastu Subhamastu is in the final leg of its production and the movie is slated for its release either in May or June. Directed by Parasuram, the film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts