In what could be said as a sad news, yesteryear actress, Sita passed away today. The news is that the 87-year-old actress was suffering age-related issues and passed away in her residence in Hyderabad.
The funeral will be done today in Maha Prasthanam amidst close family members. She has done so many Telugu films and some of them are Maya Bazaar and Devadasu.
Not many know that she was also the wife of the famous villain and character artist Nags Bhushanam. We at 123telugu convey deep condolences to Sita garu and her family during their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood