Veteran Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor has been admitted to HN Reliance hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday. Rishi reportedly complained of uneasiness and his family members rushed him to the hospital immediately. He is said to be stable now.
Confirming the news, Rishi’s brother and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor said, “He is in the hospital. He is suffering from cancer and he has some breathing problem, so he has been admitted to the hospital. He is stable now.”
After a prolonged stay in the US for treatment of an undisclosed disease, Rishi returned to India in September last year. He was admitted in hospital twice in February. He was supposed to kick-start Hollywood film The Intern’s remake with Deepika Padukone before the lockdown halted the shootings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date