Veteran Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor has been admitted to HN Reliance hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday. Rishi reportedly complained of uneasiness and his family members rushed him to the hospital immediately. He is said to be stable now.
Confirming the news, Rishi’s brother and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor said, “He is in the hospital. He is suffering from cancer and he has some breathing problem, so he has been admitted to the hospital. He is stable now.”
After a prolonged stay in the US for treatment of an undisclosed disease, Rishi returned to India in September last year. He was admitted in hospital twice in February. He was supposed to kick-start Hollywood film The Intern’s remake with Deepika Padukone before the lockdown halted the shootings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?