Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, has wrapped up its principal shooting and is into its post-production phase these days. The film is scheduled to hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season in January next year.
It is known that Prabhas’ uncle and veteran actor Rebel Star Krishnam Raju will be playing a key role in Radhe Shyam. Now, the latest buzz in Bollywood circles reveals that veteran Hindi actor Mithun Chakraborty will be reprising Krishnam Raju’s role in Radhe Shyam’s Hindi version. The team is yet to confirm this news officially.
Being directed by Radha Krishna Kumar, Radhe Shyam is produced under Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners. T-Series is co-producing the film’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull