The Novel Coronavirus has claimed yet another noted film personality’s life. Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod of Nadeem-Shravan fame breathed his last at SL Raheja hospital in Mahim, Mumbai this evening. Shravan was admitted to the hospital a few days ago after contracting COVID-19.
Shravan, along with Nadeem Saifi, had given numerous musical his in a career that spanned nearly 35 years. Saajan, Deewana, Aashiqui, Sadak, Raja Hindustani, Barsaat, Raaz and Andaaz are some of the blockbuster Hindi films that had musical score by Nadeem-Shravan. The duo’s last film together was the 2009 comedy film, Do Knot Disturb. Several Bollywood stars extended condolences to the renowned composer’s bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies