Veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborthy is well known to Telugu audiences for his swami ji’s role in Pawan Kalyan’s 2014 film, Gopala Gopala. Now, Mithun’s son Mahakshay (Mimoh) Chakraborty is all set for his Tollywood debut.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a political thriller and its story is based on a few real incidents. The production formalities are nearing completion. The film is being directed by debutant Madhav Kodada and it also has Airtel 4G girl Sasha Chettri as the female lead. Ramana Basavaraju is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed