Veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborthy is well known to Telugu audiences for his swami ji’s role in Pawan Kalyan’s 2014 film, Gopala Gopala. Now, Mithun’s son Mahakshay (Mimoh) Chakraborty is all set for his Tollywood debut.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a political thriller and its story is based on a few real incidents. The production formalities are nearing completion. The film is being directed by debutant Madhav Kodada and it also has Airtel 4G girl Sasha Chettri as the female lead. Ramana Basavaraju is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram