Veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborthy is well known to Telugu audiences for his swami ji’s role in Pawan Kalyan’s 2014 film, Gopala Gopala. Now, Mithun’s son Mahakshay (Mimoh) Chakraborty is all set for his Tollywood debut.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a political thriller and its story is based on a few real incidents. The production formalities are nearing completion. The film is being directed by debutant Madhav Kodada and it also has Airtel 4G girl Sasha Chettri as the female lead. Ramana Basavaraju is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?